[Buildroot] C Compiler cannot create executables

Alexander Kriegisch Alexander at Kriegisch.name
Thu Sep 27 11:23:52 UTC 2007

Posting a bit of log output would be helpful, so here is just an
educated guess: I sometimes get errors like this if there is something
wrong with my build prerequisites or with ccache. Usually it helps to
issue a manual recompile of your build prerequisites (e.g. libs your
package depends on) in order for the "compiler cannot create
executables" thing to disappear.

Regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch