[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package: alsa-utils dialog directfb fbv freetype etc...

vano ivan.kuten at promwad.com
Tue Sep 25 15:01:54 UTC 2007

Bernhard,

Is it possible for you to convert one of packages to use
AUTOTARGETS approach? This would allow transition of all
packages to AUTOTARGETS and thus no need to "rm -f config.cache;" in
every *.mk file , but the single change to Makefile.autotools.in

As I understand the usages of AUTOTARGETS is preferred way of handling
new packages? Or I am not right?

Best regards,
Ivan