[Buildroot] buildroot with ipkg

Thomas Lundquist lists at zelow.no
Wed Sep 19 06:42:00 UTC 2007

On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 11:17:22PM +0200, Julien Boibessot wrote:

> Do you think it's possible to do that without modifying all the
> Buildroot packages makefiles ?

No, it need that work.

I've attatched the last svn diff I made, which is kinda outdated. This
makes tarballs and very simple .debs. I was about to do ipkg when work
caught up with me.

It will not apply cleanly to the newest svn but I feel I should at least
show that I have something. It should be fairly easy to hack in but I
have to finish the project I work on now before I can play with this.

The concept is that you can choose what kind of packages you want and
then choose between package or "base" for every package in packages/
(the only package that you can do with it right now is Dropbear, as a
proof of concept.)

If you are in a hurry, feel free to fix and add, if not I'll try to
finish up a new patch in a week or two (I've said that before but if I
know I can add it to buildroot I'm more motivated for it.)

Thomas.