[Buildroot] Mac OS X status

Heikki Lindholm holindho at cs.helsinki.fi
Tue Feb 27 21:17:48 UTC 2007

...and should patches be put exclusively to the bug tracker to be noted
at all? A discouraging fact is that the only OS X patch I found in the
tracker took half a year to get any response. Trying to keep out-of-tree
patches in sync with SVN changes for that long can be a pain. In the
meantime, I fixed the fakeroot issue and that stuff is already available
in fakeroot 1.6.2 from your friendly neighbourhood debian site.

-- Heikki Lindholm