[Buildroot] [buildroot 0001056]: new package: xc

bugs at busybox.net bugs at busybox.net
Mon Feb 12 13:34:13 UTC 2007

The following issue has been ASSIGNED.
http://busybox.net/bugs/view.php?id=1056
Reported By:                agaffney
Assigned To:                buildroot
Project:                    buildroot
Issue ID:                   1056
Category:                   New Features
Reproducibility:            N/A
Severity:                   feature
Date Submitted:             09-27-2006 17:18 PDT
Last Modified:              02-12-2007 05:34 PST
Attached is a patch to add support for xc, "the unix dialout program". It
was originally designed to be like minicom and access modems, but it's
also very handy for connecting to a serial console. I'm using it with
buildroot to create a root filesystem for an embedded board I'm turning
into a serial console server.

This is the first package I've tried to add. I used wget as a base. It
works for me, but I'm not sure how technically correct it is :P

Issue History
Date Modified   Username       Field                    Change
09-27-06 17:18  agaffney       New Issue
09-27-06 17:18  agaffney       Status                   new => assigned
09-27-06 17:18  agaffney       Assigned To               => uClibc
09-27-06 17:18  agaffney       File Added: xc.diff
02-12-07 05:34  vapier         Assigned To              uClibc => buildroot