[Buildroot] X11R7 packages

Julien Letessier julien.letessier at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 16:20:13 UTC 2007

Hi list,

I've just noticed that my X11R7 packages have been included into buildroot
--- many thanks to those who spent time to fix them.

I'm sorry that I don't have much time to spend on Buildroot, as I've just
changed jobs...
and I'am not paid to tinker with embedded linux systems anymore :'(
I'll still be using Buildroot as a hobbyist, though; and I'll be glad to
provide the help I can related to X11R7.

Keep up the good work!
--
Julien T. Letessier
http://www.mezis.net/

"Those that would give a little liberty for security get none and deserve
neither." (Benjamin Franklin)