[Buildroot] [buildroot 0001480]: mpfr site path changed

Hans-Christian Egtvedt hcegtvedt at atmel.com
Fri Aug 31 15:05:19 UTC 2007

bugs at busybox.net wrote:

<cut bug notes>

>  bernhardf - 08-31-07 08:07
> The suggested quickfix is not the proper thing to do.
> We really want the current, stable gmp and mpfr and not an old, stale
> one.

I agree bumping the version is correct, but if the patch I sent is also
committed the user will not experience a missing mpfr when building.
Makes buildroot a bit more robust against "sudden" changes in version
numbers.

The package maintainer should bump the version number when there is a
new release IMHO.

<cut history>

--
HC