[Buildroot] [Fwd: Re: Struggling with undefined reference to `__fgetc_unlocked']

Hans-Christian Egtvedt hcegtvedt at atmel.com
Mon Aug 27 10:37:56 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-23 at 22:18 +0200, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 23, 2007 at 06:25:59PM +0100, Thiago A. Corrêa wrote:
> >Thanks for the help. It was indeed using the uClibc includes with the
> >CXXFLAGS/CFLAGS being set at the qtopia4.mk. I will send a patch as
> >soon as I confirm this is working. But at least so far compilation got
> >past rcc.
>
> There was talks about qtopia before. IIRC there is no need to compile it
> for the host in the first place.

Correct, only a two-stage build for the target is necessary. But Qtopia
compiles some tools with the host compiler (qmake, moc, rcc and uic).

Before the late fixes in Qtopia in Buildroot, some bad CFLAGS and
CXXFLAGS was set when configuring, causing the Qtopia build system to
use wrong headers (i.e. target headers when compiling the host tools).

AFAIK everything should be in order in latest SVN.

--
With kind regards,
Hans-Christian Egtvedt, Applications Engineer