[Buildroot] Hiding non-buildable packages

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Wed Aug 22 21:21:23 UTC 2007

Brnhard, Ulf and All,

On Wednesday 22 August 2007 23:05, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> divide et impera, nod.

I couldn't remember the latin words. Thank you!

> Normal dependencies that are hardware dependant are ok to add. Anything

Granted.

> else is not, since it just tried to work around bugs, which is
> inacceptable.

What about what I just posted back, should we want it?

> It's not that we have a feature-rich and demanding default
> configuration.. The default (including about all of busybox since that's
> what's supposed to be tested alone uclibc by br) should build and of
> course work correctly just fine, from my POV.

That's fine by me.

> Y(not Yann's)MMV

Hehe! ;-)

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/ | (*_*) | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |