[Buildroot] Status of initramfs

Will Wagner will_wagner at carallon.com
Wed Aug 22 11:39:39 UTC 2007

Hello,

I want to generate an initramfs from the buildroot root fs and I saw the
config option that appears to do this. However after enabling this
option when I make buildroot I do not get a initramfs_list file
generated as it seems to suggest I should.

What is the status of this options, should it work. I am using a svn
checkout from earlier today. To make it work must I also have buildroot
build the kernel?

Thanks,

Will.
Will Wagner                                     will_wagner at carallon.com
Senior Project Engineer                  Office Tel: +44 (0)20 7371 2032
Carallon Ltd, Studio G20, Shepherds Building, Rockley Rd, London W14 0DA