[Buildroot] TinyX woes...

Hebbar gururajakr at sanyo.co.in
Tue Aug 14 05:34:55 UTC 2007

Hi Ivan

 I am also working on ARM on arm926ejs. Since 3 weeks i am finding it too
difficult to get ahead of building libglib2. it stops with error on
libintl.h which is deleted by uclibc. I really want to build a gtk with
buildroot but its to going ahead. i enabled locale & wchar and used
uclinc-9.29.0-wchar.config but it still failed at libglib2 stage. so can u
share ur buildroot config file & uclinc config files and details of any
changes u have done with buildroot. this will really be a gr8 help to me.
also what buildroot version or snapshot did u try.

Regards
Gururaja

Regards
Gururaja