Obtain configuration from library

Jesus Alonso jesus.alonso at fon.com
Mon Apr 16 11:17:17 UTC 2018

I suspect the answer is "no", but I'm asking just in case.

Short question: Is it possible to obtain the configuration used to build
uClibc from the library binaries?

Long story: I have a router using uClibc 0.9.32, and I want to add to it
some more programs without removing the OS actually installed. I have tried
building a toolchain with uClibc 0.9.32 (using buildroot 2016.02). It
works, and I can build programs and libraries. Unfortunately, sometimes the
programs segfault, and I suppose it is because of differences between the
configuration I am using and the one used to build the library in the
router. So, is there a way to obtain the configuration used to build the
library?

Regards,

Jesús Alonso