0.9.33 branch development / release process

Andy Voltz andy.voltz at timesys.com
Thu Feb 5 17:57:53 UTC 2015

What is the current release process for uClibc?

I'm looking to bump our build system to a newer uClibc version, but there
are no new release tags since 0.9.33.2. It seems like the 0.9.33 branch
could be treated as version 0.9.33.3, but there was never a tag, and now
master is 0.9.33.4-git.

Is the process to create a branch for the version once it's development is
complete? I'd rather not use 0.9.33 branch if it is some abandoned /
unstable effort, but at the same time the master branch seems active enough
to not treat as a stable release.

Thank you for any clarification you can provide on this.

Regards,

-Andy