Questions on .config [uClibc for ARM Cortex A9]

Sergei Poselenov sposelenov at emcraft.com
Fri Mar 15 08:50:42 UTC 2013

Hello Ramesh,

The following settings work for me (I'm building for Cortex-M3/Thumb):
make -s ARCH_CFLAGS= 'CPU_CFLAGS=-mthumb -march=armv7 -mfix-cortex-m3-ldrd'

Note the space between "ARCH_CFLAGS=" and the rest of the string.

Regards,
Sergei

Emcraft Systems - uClinux for Cortex-M MCUs | www.emcraft.com | som at emcraft.com