Questions on .config [uClibc for ARM Cortex A9]

Ramesh Rangavittal ramesh.rangavittal at ruckuswireless.com
Thu Mar 14 02:44:26 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am trying to build uClibc for ARM Cortex A9 processor.  For the version uClibc-0.9.30.1 & powerpc e500, I see the below config options set in a .config found a different email thread.

CONFIG_E500=y
TARGET_SUBARCH="e500"

For the A9,   I ran into the below email thread, I am not sure what value should be set?

http://lists.uclibc.org/pipermail/uclibc/2011-February/044737.html

Can someone please advice. Any pointers to a README doc to have the right settings for this processor is highly appreciated. BTW the uClibc version that I am trying build is uclibc-0.9.33.2.

/Ramesh