Backtrace on P1014.

ANDY KENNEDY ANDY.KENNEDY at adtran.com
Fri Apr 26 03:30:50 UTC 2013

I'm attempting to link static an app that contains backtrace.  I
set LDFLAGS to "-lubacktrace -ldl" and I get a viable file which
does run.  The app crashes.  During the call to backtrace, I get
an error:

libgcc_s.so.1 must be installed for backtrace to work

I have attempted to launch the app with LD_LIBRARY_PATH, however,
it appears that this has an unobtainable path:

~/working/uClibc-0.9.33.2$ grep -R __LDSO_LIBRARY_PATH__ .
./ldso/libdl/libdl.c:#if !defined SHARED && defined __LDSO_LIBRARY_PATH__

Does anyone know why the __LDSO_LIBRARY_PATH__ is here?

Thanks,
Andy