Future branch status

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 06:45:22 UTC 2012

Hi

I have been trying to sanitize future branch and keep it rebased on
top of master
however the branch does introduce regressions. I have identified 3 patches which
lets me boot x11 image on x86 and x86_64 but arm, mips and ppc are still a no go
it boots into console fine but not the x11 image which otherwise boots
fine on top
of current master so I consider this as a regression.

The branch however does have some interesting fixes. So I am going to merge the
bug fixes and trivial fixes first and primarily which dont regress.

My tree is here

https://github.com/kraj/uClibc

which is future branch rebased on top of master.

Thanks

-Khem