Dynamic linker

bruce bushby bruce.bushby at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 17:32:38 UTC 2011

interesting ...perhaps pass the comment onto readline maintainers...I'll pop
a message to them just in case.

The "prize" ....it turned into a bit of a group effort so I split it between
Mark Frysinger and Joakim Tjernlund. Mark suggested a donate $100.00 to
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/293573191/open-goldberg-variations-setting-bach-free

which I did and Joakim declined suggesting I rather get a patch together for
readline configure and ncurses.....I think your find will aid in getting
readline fixed.

Bruce