getcontext

Carmelo AMOROSO carmelo.amoroso at st.com
Tue Mar 15 16:42:27 UTC 2011

On 3/15/2011 5:23 PM, William Wagner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm experimenting by trying to get google breakpad working under uclibc
> on x86
>
> This requires the getcontext function. I assume it is not in uclibc (I
> was unable to find it)?
>
> Any ideas what would be involved in adding it? The glibc code is fairly
> impenetrable but it appears to be a platform specific bit of assembler.

exactly. I've this for SH4 in ST own git (not in the mainline because I
don't think it's worth to have context handling function in the era of
threads... but legacy code could still need it).

> Any suggestions welcome.

You may want to look at ST git for reference

http://git.stlinux.com/?p=stm/uclibc.git;a=commit;h=5bc8059626bea83f157017ba6ed14faea0158089

> Will

Carmelo