visible __libc_X() functions

Bernhard Reutner-Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 17:19:52 UTC 2011

Peter Mazinger <ps.m at gmx.net> wrote:

Hello, seeing the ffsl* commits, I wonder if I missed some new rule to always use a (visible) __libc_X() function within libc. Earlier visible __libc_X() functions were used, if these were needed "internally" in another lib* within uClibc (for ex. cancellation). I this particular case I cannot find any reference in code, that a visible __libc_ffsl() is needed, not even the *hidden_proto/hidden_def part. See proposed change attached -- Schon gehört? GMX hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die Toolbar eingebaut! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/toolbar_____________________________________________