visible __libc_X() functions

Peter Mazinger ps.m at gmx.net
Sun Mar 6 16:19:42 UTC 2011

Hello,

seeing the ffsl* commits, I wonder if I missed some new rule to always use a (visible) __libc_X() function within libc. Earlier visible __libc_X() functions were used, if these were needed "internally" in another lib* within uClibc (for ex. cancellation). I this particular case I cannot find any reference in code, that a visible __libc_ffsl() is needed, not even the *hidden_proto/hidden_def part.
See proposed change attached
--
Schon gehört? GMX hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/toolbar