Upgrading uClibc in uClinux distro

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Sat Jul 9 15:32:40 UTC 2011

On 09/07/2011 12:09, Peter Mazinger wrote:
> you might want to look at http://www.alpinelinux.org/, it uses gentoo,
> but uses a packaging better suited for embedded...

:-)

Thanks - I have exchanged emails many times with Natanael Copa!  Very
neat system, but doesn't quite suit my needs for a bunch of reasons not
relevant here.  He is a very smart guy though and I have used many of
his techniques to get started with my build

Just a note, but although it Alpine was based on Gentoo in the past, I
don't think it's been using it for quite some time now?  I believe it's
an "Arch" derivative at heart?

Thanks

Ed W