spawn.h ?

Gianluigi Tiesi sherpya at netfarm.it
Sun Feb 6 18:45:12 UTC 2011

On 06/02/2011 18.28, bruce bushby wrote:
> Hi
>
> Are there any suggestions for compiling an application that uses "#include
> <spawn.h>" with uClibc?
>
> I've been trying to add rabbitMQ C client as a "buildroot" application
> however the compile keep failing due to "missing spawn.h"

I think the problem is with the autoconf macro used to detect something
about pthread, it checks for struct/types that are declared but relative
functions are not supported.

Another examples is pthread_spinlock_t check for pthread spinlock
functions prevents new coreutils packages to being built

Regards

--
Gianluigi Tiesi <sherpya at netfarm.it>
EDP Project Leader