Building an old uClibc version with gcc

Ian Barnes ian at 2lostkiwis.com
Tue Aug 23 03:11:40 UTC 2011

Sorry I should have said, it's MIPS (Sigma Designs SMP8635LF)

I understand about static/dynamic linking, but would prefer dynamic to keep
memory usage down, but I will use static if I have to.

I do have a root shell to the appliance, so is there any way to extract
information (build/configuration information) that would help?

Kind regards,
Ian.