Problem with process shared mutex

Sridhar Uravakonda sri.uravakonda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:47:00 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Thanks for your time and advice. I was investigating this so didn't want to
reply earlier.

It turned out to be a bug in the application code :(. One of the events was
getting ignored by the pool threads. Indeed process shared mutexes / cond
variables works perfectly on 9.29.

Fixed it last Friday.

Regards,
Sridhar