Delay in dropbear login since 0.9.31

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Fri Sep 10 09:17:16 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Will" == Will Moore <will.moore at beraninstruments.com> writes:

 Will> Since buildroot 2010.05 (uclibc 0.9.31) targeting i486 and
 Will> building dropbear (0.52) I have found a several second delay
 Will> (perhaps as much as 10 seconds) in the ssh and scp login process.
 Will> I found that if I revert to uclibc 0.9.30.3 then this login delay
 Will> disappears.  I am happy to look further into this to assist in
 Will> finding the problem but am unsure where to start.  Some pointers
 Will> would be much appreciated.

It sounds like a DNS issue. How is you DNS configuration? (/etc/resolv.conf)

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard