Problems with pthreads in a chroot?

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Wed Oct 20 17:47:21 UTC 2010

  Thanks to all who replied.  I switched to current git master + nptl
threads and all round I'm much happier!  I'm only testing 32bit x86
nptl, but this seems like the best uClibc by far!

The PAX issues with 0.9.31 appeared to be due to mmap segments
requesting EXEC in the old thread code.

I don't mean to second guess anyone, but given that the code base is
currently such a big step forward (and been quiet for a while) is there
a move to draw a line under this and move towards an imminent release?
ie it would appear that for at least one architecture the code is in
good shape?

Thanks all

Ed W