uClibc-0.9.30.3-rc1

Sergey Yakoushkin sergey.yakoushkin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 03:34:02 UTC 2010

Hello, Peter

Sergey> Are there any plans to support LLVM/clang in buildroot/uClibc?

> Not that I'm aware of. If you manage to get uclibc built using llvm,
> then you can probably use the external toolchain support we alredy have
> in buildroot without too much trouble.
Actually, I've was able to extend BuildRoot to support LLVM and
LLVM-GCC natively (not as external).
Now I'm wondering if it is possible to built uClibc with Clang? Have
anyone tried?

> You might want to take a look at crosstool-ng for toolchain building support/automation.
Thanks for interesting link.

Regards,
Sergey Yakoushkin