Mipsel build error

Bernhard Reutner-Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 19:33:06 UTC 2010

Did you switch arches inbetween? Try make realclean to correct the symlink.

On 22 Jul 2010 17:36, "Evan Kroske" <e.kroske at gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 2:43 PM, Evan Kroske <e.kroske at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm getting a weird build...
I'm starting to figure out what's going on, but I have no idea why.
For some reason, uClibc  is installing the wrong procfs.h header. The
symlink in the build tree for procfs.h points to the file
libc/sysdeps/linux/arm/sys/procfs.h instead of
libc/sysdeps/linux/mips/sys/procfs.h. However, the rest of the
symlinks I checked pointed to the correct headers, even the other
symlinks within the sys directory. Any idea what could be causing this
bad build?

--
Evan Kroske
http://welcome2obscurity.blogspot.com/