uclibc-0.9.30.2 additional patches

Austin Foxley austinf at cetoncorp.com
Thu Feb 4 07:28:20 UTC 2010

On 02/03/2010 06:47 PM, Sergio M. Ammirata, Ph.D. wrote:

> I noticed that the log2f enhancement and the malloc bug fix were not
> included in the 0.9.30.2 release. Here are the patches just in case we are
> preparing for a 0.9.30.3

Bernhard, for reference the malloc patch did get committed to master as:
23528282b771d1af3df0fa17f1e909ad3b663f59

Sergio, the malloc patch you attached differs from the one that was committed
earlier by one line. Your patch makes __malloc_heap_lock recursive, while the
committed one makes __malloc_mmb_heap_lock recursive. I believe the committed
one is correct, but feel free to correct.

-Austin