fstatfs segfault

Chris Metcalf cmetcalf at tilera.com
Thu Apr 29 20:45:25 UTC 2010

On 4/21/2010 8:06 AM, Josh Boyer wrote:
> I have a case where uClibc will segfault in the fstatfs call.  The testcase
> is pretty simple, and just tests the error cases that should be returned for
> EBADF and EFAULT.  The EFAULT case is where the crash occurs.

In hopes that it helps, attached is a change I made last month to our
uClibc to fix this problem (as a Perforce diff).  Unfortunately our
uClibc forked off the NPTL branch in the SVN days (at change 22990) so a
fair amount of divergence has developed, so I haven't been trying to
push back changes recently.  Translation: I hope this helps Josh, but
please don't tell me this isn't the right way to push changes upstream
-- I know :-)

--
Chris Metcalf, Tilera Corp.
http://www.tilera.com