undefined reference to `_dl_loaded_modules'

Arnaud Lacombe lacombar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 02:06:30 UTC 2010

Hi,

[sorry to break the thread, but I was not subscribed at the time]

I got the same error recently. You seem to be using a bare
cross-compiler, are you sure it supports shared library ?

About my problem, I found that collect2 was screwing the build by not
being passed the `-shared' by gcc (which was build with
--disable-shared). This was resulting in ld-uClibc_so.a having the
symbols, as you described, but the .so generated didn't. Of course,
the final link was using the .so, and was failing. Forcing -shared to
be passed to collect2 fixed the build. Now, I'm gonna fix the compiler
:)

 - Arnaud