problems with gnu make and stdout with uclibc nptl

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Mon Apr 12 09:50:20 UTC 2010

Unless it has changed in the last years, there are no expressed
guarantees regarding API and ABI stability for the 0.x.y releases of
uClibc. AFAIK the stable API/ABI is intended for the 1.0.0 release.
And with the upcoming integration of the NPTL support, I do not see
this as the right time to go to 1.0.0 and lock down the API/ABI...

//Peter