Function getdate() from time.h

Jorge Miguel Pereira Coutada Miranda jmpcm at aeiou.pt
Mon Oct 5 01:03:01 UTC 2009

Thank you, Austin!

I tried the strptime() and it worked like a charm! I'll substitue all the getdate() calls for this one.
Indeed, I agree with you that it is quite silly the use of an external file for the formats; I was already
having problems with those! I guess I haven't searched quite right for the solution xD

Thank you again for the precious advice!