Building busybox against nptl branch failed.

Bernhard Reutner-Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 08:31:01 UTC 2009

I have a patch pending, will commit it shortly.

On 25 Nov 2009 09:14, "Rob Landley" <rob at landley.net> wrote:

On Tuesday 24 November 2009 03:40:38 Rob Landley wrote: > On Tuesday 24
November 2009 03:37:11 Rob L...
So git bisect was useless (general wailing about the state of the tree is in
another message), but visual inspection and "git blame" turned up commit
a9e4475b stick "#if 0" guards around struct in6_pktinfo in
include/netinet/in.h.

I dunno if the relevant code used to actually work (I have no ipv6 test
cases), but it did used to compile.  That commit stopped it from doing so.

Rob -- Latency is more important than throughput. It's that simple. - Linus
Torvalds