Problem using net-snmp, Buildroot and uclibc

Luca Altobelli LUCA.ALTOBELLI at dimacosystems.com
Tue Nov 24 15:49:30 UTC 2009

Dear Sirs
    I'm using buildroot-2009.08 and I need net-snmp (currently I'm using
version 5.4.2.1) installed on my target system. When compiling no
problem encountered but,  if I try to launch /snmpd/ on my target
system, it gives the message "cannot find libc.so.6". I have libc.so.6
on my host system, no trace of it on the target.
Attached is my Buildroot and Uclibc configurations.

Yours sincerely
Altobelli Luca.