[patch] sigaction.c for sparc, partly working - help needed

ipif ipif at ymail.com
Tue May 19 21:29:15 UTC 2009

Hi Austin,

thanks for this patch. Unfortunately I didn't know about its existence, but
I've figured out similar changes. As you can see, the sigaction I've ported
from glibc also uses five arguments. But after recompilation of my toolchain
with the patch from Gaisler the results are the same. Some signals are
somehow not transmitted back to the applications.
By the way: Konrad's implementation of the pipe system call doesn't work for
me: so I again use code from glibc.
I can also provide a patch for the dynamic linker (actually this has been
posted on this list years ago, but was never included).

-jan