[patch] sigaction.c for sparc, partly working - help needed

Austin Foxley austinf at cetoncorp.com
Mon May 18 16:39:44 UTC 2009

The generic sigaction (libc/signal/sigaction.c) works for sparc with just a
slight modification. I have a patch (which is actually just gaisler's changes),
but it's not really commit-able. Hopefully it will help you get up and running.

Look through this for rt_sigaction parts:
http://uclibc.org/~austinf/uClibc-0.9.29-sparc-gaisler.patch

You'll notice that sparc rt_sigaction syscall takes an extra argument. I'm
guessing this is for binary compatibility with SunOS or something like that.
uClibc obviously doesn't care about that but we have to work with what the kernel is.

-Austin