nptl branch with i386

Matteo Petracca matteo.petracca at polito.it
Mon Jun 29 12:22:11 UTC 2009

Hi,
I'm using the libraries in openwrt and I have issues to execute
ffmpeg. With the simple command:

ffmpeg -i mediafile

I should have as output informations about the file, but I get a
segmentation fault.
This is the gdb output that I have:

Program received signal SIGSEV, Segmentation fault.
0xb7965cbc in lrintf () from /lib/libm.so.0

I will try with other architectures as soon as possible.

Matteo