utils/readelf.c compiling error

Amker.Cheng amker.cheng at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 07:28:53 UTC 2009

Hi:
        Now I am running buildroot under cygwin for building a
cross-toolchain and there are several problems, following is the one I
don't know how to walk around
After installing uclibc, uclibc.mk trying to cd to utils and compile
readelf.c for host machine, which includes link.h and other header
files.
But in the command line there is no options to specify the include
path for readelf.c, like:

"/usr/bin/gcc ../utils/readelf.c  -o ../utils/readelf.host  -Wl,-s
-O2 -Wall -include ../include/elf.h"

So gcc will complain can not find link.h.

The problem is I have no link.h for host at all, the one  in uclibc'
include is for the crossed target, of course it  cann't be used here.
So, any suggestion?

Further more, what is this readelf.c for? Could I just modify the
uclibc.mk and eliminate it out?

Thanks in advance!

--
Best Regards.