svn commit: branches/uClibc-nptl: libc/sysdeps/linux/common libpthread/lin etc...

Bernd Schmidt bernds_cb1 at t-online.de
Wed Feb 25 12:31:01 UTC 2009

vda at uclibc.org wrote:
> Author: vda
> Date: 2009-02-25 11:15:13 +0000 (Wed, 25 Feb 2009)
> New Revision: 25450
>
> Log:
> reinstate __libc_foo for linuxthreads.old

The code didn't seem to have the awful #ifdefs before your checkins
24362 and 24363.  I think it's a terrible idea to add more differences
between pthreads versions like this.

Besides, shouldn't these functions be weak in any case, so that the user
can override them?

Bernd
--
This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers.
Analog Devices GmbH      Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Str. 6      80807 Muenchen