Compile bug in libm with busybox (patch included)

Denys Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 18 14:07:51 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 5:21 PM, rhabarber1848 <rhabarber1848 at web.de> wrote:
> Bernhard Reutner-Fischer wrote:
>
>> Which version of uClibc are you using?
>
> Hi,
>
> I am using SVN head:
>
> svn co svn://uclibc.org/trunk/uClibc
>
> I will try the 0_9_30 branch soon,
> with 0.9.30 release version everything compiles and works well.
>
> @Denys: FYI, with rev 25349 the problem still exists.

Strange, with your .config (adapted to x86) it works here.

Ok.

Please go to uclibc build directory, cd test,
deleta ll directories except "math" (saves time),
then run "make compile".

Does that successfully compile "compile_test.c"?
If not, what messages do you see?
If yes, we need to add more tests there so that it catches
your failure mode too.  For now, it tests only wrapped functions,
not those which have real implementations.
--
vda