svn commit: branches/uClibc-nptl: include libc/misc/ctype libc/misc/locale etc...

Denys Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 11 11:08:50 UTC 2009

Forgot to add you to "To:"

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Denys Vlasenko <vda.linux at googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: svn commit: branches/uClibc-nptl: include libc/misc/ctype
 libc/misc/locale etc...
To: uclibc at uclibc.org
Cc: uclibc-cvs at uclibc.org

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 6:24 PM, Carmelo AMOROSO <carmelo.amoroso at st.com> wrote:

> vda at uclibc.org wrote:
>> Author: vda
>> Date: 2009-01-21 02:53:20 +0000 (Wed, 21 Jan 2009)
>> New Revision: 24935
>>
>> Log:
>> *: remove __UCLIBC_CURLOCALE_DATA, __UCLIBC_CURLOCALE_DATA.x
>>   is always equivalent to __UCLIBC_CURLOCALE->x.
>>   remove typedef __uclibc_locale_t, it used only in a few places,
>>   it is lees confusing to use struct __uclibc_locale_struct
>>   everywhere.
>> xlocale.h: hide __global_locale back under _LIBC,
>>   bug 53 is wrong in claiming it should be exported.
>
> Denys,
> this is required instead by libstdc++.
> I'll make it visible again.

No problem.

Which ones are needed?

__UCLIBC_CURLOCALE_DATA?
typedef __uclibc_locale_t?
__global_locale?

Please add a comment about it, I deleted it not because I wanted you
to suffer, merely because I had no telepathic powers to know
that it is needed. Without such comment, it will happen again.
And again. And again. (cue in Battlastar Galactica theme here).
--
vda