bugs in malloc

Sergio M. Ammirata, Ph.D. sergio at ammirata.net
Fri Dec 11 15:23:44 UTC 2009

Why not leverage the work done by these large organizations?. Ubuntu 9.10 is
using the eglibc 2.8 branch. Why don't you grab their patched version
(assuming they added patches), label it as an official eglibc 2.8 release
and put it as a download link on the site.

Personally, the Ubuntu 9.10 news is what convinced me to give eglibc a try

Sergio