Illegal instruction on m68k nommu

Bernd Schmidt bernds_cb1 at t-online.de
Sat Apr 18 11:46:44 UTC 2009

Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> I now wonder if there is a bug in that gcc 4.3 code, or in the linker
> messing up the ordering, or possibly in the elf2flt tool.

The mainline version of elf2flt sets __[CD]TOR_LIST__ and
__[CD]TOR_END__ incorrectly.  It sounds like you're hitting that
problem, so you may have to simply delete the code that sets these
symbols from elf2flt.ld.  The current Blackfin version is fixed but
untested on m68k.

Bernd
--
This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers.
Analog Devices GmbH      Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Str. 6      80807 Muenchen