compiling older gcc and uclibc with new buildroot.

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Fri Apr 3 10:56:58 UTC 2009

>>>>> "abhishek" == abhishek desai <abhi00 at gmail.com> writes:

 abhishek> Hi,

FYI: Buildroot questions belongs on the buildroot list
(buildroot at uclibc.org)

 abhishek> I am trying to compile uclibc and gcc toolchains using
 abhishek> buildroot for mipsel architecture
 abhishek> using buildroot-2009.02-rc1. I want to use older versions
 abhishek> for kernel-headers, gcc and uclibc kernel headers -
 abhishek> 2.6.12,  uclibc - 0.9.28 gcc - 3.4.6

I would strongly suggest you use something more modern, but the old
versions are still available in the 2009.02 release - Just enable
B2_DEPRECATED (Build options->Show packages that are deprecated).

And also consider using the final 2009.02 release instead of -rc1.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard