cris/crisv32 brokeness

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Fri Sep 26 14:41:42 UTC 2008

> -----Original Message-----
> From: uclibc-bounces at uclibc.org [mailto:uclibc-bounces at uclibc.org] On
> Behalf Of Stefan de Konink
> Sent: den 7 september 2008 01:44
> To: Stefan de Konink
> Cc: uclibc at uclibc.org
> Subject: Re: cris/crisv32 brokeness

I have committed your fix for crti.S now (in a way that makes it
work for CRISv10 as well). I have also committed newer versions of
memcpy.c and memset.c for CRIS which I hope will fix the problems
you have been having with them. I say hope since I do not have a
new enough compiler to verify that the problems are actually solved.

//Peter