pthreads stress test hangs on read() returning EINTR

Chase Douglas cndougla at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 16 12:16:19 UTC 2008

On Sep 16, 2008, at 3:22 AM, Bernhard Reutner-Fischer wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 05:30:46PM -0400, Chase Douglas wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I submitted this as a bug report on uclibc.org
>> (http://busybox.net/bugs/view.php?id=4994). I wanted to be sure
>> that it
>
> Can you reproduce it with current trunk?

I tried to build up a toolchain using the current trunk but I ran into
issues with one of the pthread headers. I can't remember specifically
what files were at issue, but it had something to do with the uClibc
headers including pthread.h which clobbered functions in auth-pam.c in
openssh. If it is REALLY necessary that I test it on the current trunk
I may be able to fix it up enough to build what's necessary just for
testing, but I'll really need to be able to backport any changes
anyways.