Don't understand startup code in ARM bFLT environment

timo tike64 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 07:22:33 UTC 2008

Rob Landley <rob <at> landley.net> writes:
> I'm interested in playing with nommu Linux under qemu.  Do you have kernel and
> uClibc configs you could send me so I could try this?

Ok, thanks, I'll send configs privately.

I have hacked the kernel (linux-2.6.21-uco) for it to support our board, so your
build with my config probably fails. But of course I'll send you anything you
want in this regard.

I fixed the problem for my needs by hacking the nommu_start_thread macro. It now
explicitly clears the r0 register.

--

Timo