[ANNOUNCE] uClibc-0.9.30-rc2 released

Bernhard Reutner-Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 19:18:10 UTC 2008

On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 09:38:15AM +0100, Christian MICHON wrote:

>what are the compilers prerequisite for this release ?
>(it seems gcc-3.4.6 is not supported anymore)

I'm usually using the current release. gcc-3.x is not supported since
quite some time now. If it works for you then fine, otherwise let me
point you to "Status" on http://gcc.gnu.org/

>what kernel headers version is required ?

Here, too, i'm using the current release myself.
Depending on what functionality you require older releases supposedly
work fine too.